mindful medicine, empowered health
Nanopractice PDX is an innovative medical practice, which offers a unique alternative to the usual options for primary care of children and adults in Portland.
Set up in the "micro-practice" model, Nanopractice PDX has no waiting room because there’s typically no waiting. Since only one patient/ family is seen in the office at a time, visits with your physician are unhurried, focused and mindful.
As an MD board certified in both Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, Dr. Ott utilizes her comprehensive Western medical training as well as other complementary tools to guide her practice community toward personalized solutions for empowered and sustainable health.
The practice does have a significant wait list right now; please contact us if you are interested in being added for 2014.
Follow me on Twitter: @drchrissie
Office Hours by appointment only
Flu vaccine clinic #2 will be SATURDAY DECEMBER 7th from 10:00 am til 3:00 pm.
Full maternity began Oct 21st and coverage will be as follows.
- NOV 23- DEC 24: Dr. Jennifer Wallace, http://jwallacemd.com 888-480-1115
- NOV 23- DEC 18: Dr. Joel Amundosn, http://www.drjoelsclinic.com 503- 342-2180
- For administrative issues and refills, Harriet will be available by email and will be checking faxes daily. (email@example.com)
- I will be checking email intermittently but cannot guarantee timely replies so please keep this in mind as I will be in full mommy mode!
- For urgent medical needs Zoomcare and Pediatric Urgent Care are always options as well.
Hopefully we can get everyone's urgent needs met during this time. If you are looking for an annual exam or a well child exam for your kiddo who is 15 months or older, then waiting until I am back in January is preferred.